Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

    [ QUOTE ]
    I agree constituting what is decent is the hard part but as long as everyone has to abide by the same set of rules I see no problem.

    I just think avatars such as the half naked guys/girls need to be gone, and you can't just say homosexuals kissing shouldn't be allowed b/c that's discriminatory so I say no icons at all with people kissing/etc. It pisses me off we even have to regulate the icons b/c of a few people. I just think whatever the rules set they should cross all barriers if a girl can't have a half naked dude then vice versa if two guys can't be kissing in an icon then even heterosexuals kissing shouldn't be allowed. Sadly that's the only way to make it fair.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Myself I dont like seeing any shows of public affection anyway.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

    [ QUOTE ]
    It pisses me off we even have to regulate the icons b/c of a few people.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Preach on smarty.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

    Smarty, I agree but the problem comes like this.

    Mox had someone smoking and it could be pot
    Burrhead had someone who could have had beer

    Nobody wants to respect the right of others to have freedom. We want everybody to do things the way we think is fit or right. Ok not everybody is like that, most people were like me, crap I dont like that but oh well. However when people want to play games and be stupid and really try to ruin the forum, taking the high road is difficult.

    You know me, not much at all offends me. I don't agree with a lot of things but you know what, Billy Bob posting a picture of a bong while I may not like it, isn't going to affect me or not my problem, its his problem if it is a problem. If I dont like it, I can either not click where his name is, or not go where he is.

    I'm sure the same people who complained on here about pictures, have no problem looking thru the sports illustrated swimsuit issue, have cable tv, shoot for that matter turn on the news or dare they allow a kid in the proximity of a room when the daytime soaps are on.

    Some people would probably just die if they went to Europe, got them a newspaper and saw the daily centerfold. Guess what, we're a bit too narrowminded and while I have no problem with attempts to keep kids from seeing or doing inappropriate things, likewise I dont think that I should have my rights violated because someone else doesn't want to take steps to protect their own kids. I'm not downing anybody for wanting to protect their kids, nor do I think that this needs to turn into an adult website, but I'll bet nobody here who has kids will think to throw a Kmart salespaper away or a Sears catalog and do you want to try and convince me that their children can not and would not see worse or more there?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

    I have said the same thing....You also need to deside if you want Avatars like the jilling woman (one of mega's) and if not what percent of skin they are allowed to show. We could also go to the point of no people being used at all...Heck I don't know but I saw this comming a month ago LOL

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

    I tried to warn em---but a football fan was against censorship. By the way, mine was marinade. He had a cigarette in his mouth.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

    All I had was a pic of the bus's jersey! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

    i just had one of me and my lovely girlfriend
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

    He did look like he was sampling the marinade from time to time though LOL

    I don't know what the anser is.....personaly this form nerer even had Avatares for half of its life it would be just fine without them or whith them being severly limited....

    I personaly like the Idea of Rocketeer pre-aproving any avatares and if anyone puts up an unathurised one up they are banned no questions ask. If anyone complanes about an avatire that has been approved then ban the complaining party. I think that would work. (Sure it is more of an IRON FIST approach but maby that is what is needed)

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

    I don't see any need in em anway!

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas...thanks to the abuse of some

    That would be good if I could do that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    or if for that matter we didnt have people who will go thru the time to create an entirely different identity just to complain
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •